Staging your home
Thinking about selling your home? Perhaps the easiest and least expensive way to best present your house is through staging.
Some helpful tips:
1. Move or remove furniture to show off the room. Make sure people can easily walk in and stand in the room.
2. Make sure lighting is adequate.
3. Flowers add a cheery touch to any room.
4. Freshen up paint as needed, especially the front door.
5. Scents in rooms are fine, as long as they are not overpowering.
6. Remove clutter off counters.
Pack boxes with extra possessions. You're moving!